Not gonna lie, I completely forgot about this place.
If you wanna see poems that Ive written look in my diary
MY WADING IN THE RAIN
It rained down like the sky of water fell apart.
Each step through the gray sky in the drowning falls
The effort of dragging legs across the wet cement
Nothing but the street lights to keep you from allowing yourself to know that life is nothing but a black emptiness
The world could just be the first of the hells
For how do we know what life is or could be or might be or was or will be
We are mere mortals apart from those seraphim who have the only right to question what life is made of or for
Everywhere and anywhere could or might or is all in the same place
Like that seed of that big babang
So you may as well keep walking with an arm as each legs strength as you wade through this never ceasing rain
All that is or could be or will ever be, is merely the rain that pours down through this sky of gray
So just keep wading through the rain with no goal in sight or purpose of being but walking in the rain
BY:The future supreme ruler of the universe[Casval
9 THINGS I HATE ABOUT EVERYONE
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I
where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my
when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire
for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it
Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course
it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people
do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I
paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a
choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come
yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
] Click this if you wanna go back to the top of the page