Find your birthday and then find your tree. This is really cool and
Dec 23 to Jan 01 Apple Tree
Jan 01 to Jan 11 Fir Tree
Jan 12 to Jan 24 Elm Tree
Jan 25 to Feb 03 Cypress Tree
Feb 04 to Feb 08 Poplar Tree
Feb 09 to Feb 18 Cedar Tree
Feb 19 to Feb 28 Pine Tree
Mar 01 to Mar 10 Weeping Willow Tree
Mar 11 to Mar 20 Lime Tree
Mar 21 (only) Oak Tree
Mar 22 to Mar 31 Hazelnut Tree
Apr 01 to Apr 10 Rowan Tree
Apr 11 to Apr 20 Maple Tree
Apr 21 to Apr 30 Walnut Tree
May 01 to May 14 Poplar Tree
May 15 to May 24 Chestnut Tree
May 25 to Jun 03 Ash Tree
Jun 04 to Jun 13 Hornbeam Tree
Jun 14 to Jun 23 Fig Tree
Jun 24 (only) Birch Tree
Jun 25 to Jul 04 Apple Tree
Jul 05 to Jul 14 Fir Tree
Jul 15 to Jul 25 Elm Tree
Jul 26 to Aug 04 Cypress Tree
Aug 05 to Aug 13 Poplar Tree
Aug 14 to Aug 23 Cedar Tree
Aug 24 to Sep 02 Pine Tree
Sep 03 to Sep 12 Weeping Willow Tree
Sep 13 to Sep 22 Lime Tree
Sep 23 (only) Olive Tree
Sep 24 to Oct 03 Hazelnut Tree
Oct 04 to Oct 13 Rowan Tree
Oct 14 to Oct 23 Maple Tree
Oct 24 to Nov 11 Walnut Tree
Nov 12 to Nov 21 Chestnut Tree
Nov 22 to Dec 01 Ash Tree
Dec 02 to Dec 11 Hornbeam Tree
Dec 12 to Dec 21 Fig Tree
Dec 22 (only) Beech Tree
YOUR TREE (in alphabetical order)
Apple Tree (the Love) -- quiet and shy at times, lots of charm,
appeal, and attraction, pleasant attitude, flirtatious smile,
adventurous, sensitive, loyal in love, wants to love and be loved,
faithful and tender partner, very generous, many talents, loves
children, needs affectionate partner.
Ash Tree (the Ambition) -- extremely attractive, vivacious,
impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious,
intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be very
egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart, demands attention, needs love and much emotional support.
Beech Tree (the Creative) -- has good taste, concerned about its
looks, materialistic, good organization of life and career,
economical, good leader, takes no unnecessary risks, reasonable,
splendid lifetime companion, keen on keeping fit (diets, sports,
Birch Tree (the inspiration) -- vivacious, attractive, elegant,
friendly, unpretentious, modest, does not like anything in excess,
abhors the vulgar, loves life in nature and in calm, not very
passionate, full of imagination, little ambition, creates a calm and
Cedar Tree (the Confidence) -- of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident
Chestnut Tree (the Honesty) -- of unusual stature, impressive,
well-developed sense of justice, fun to be around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others feelings, hard worker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times, fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love, physically fit.
Cypress Tree (the Faithfulness) -- strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it , strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.
Elm Tree (the Noble-mindedne
Fig Tree (the Sensibility) -- very strong minded, a bit self-willed,
honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, hard worker when wants to be, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, few sexual relationships, great sense of humor, has artistic talent and great intelligence.
Fir tree (the Mysterious) -- extraordinary taste, handles stress
well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them, hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable.
Hazelnut Tree (the Extraordinary) -- charming, sense of humor, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.
Hornbeam Tree (the Good Taste) -- of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.
(I`m this! ^^) Lime Tree (the Doubt) - intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.
Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) -- no ordinary person, full of
imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud,
Oak Tree (the Brave) -- robust nature, courageous, strong,
unrelenting, independent, sensible, does not like change, keeps its feet on the ground, person of action.
Olive Tree (the Wisdom) -- loves sun, warmth and kind feelings,
reasonable, balanced, avoids aggression and violence, tolerant, cheerful, calm, well-developed sense of justice, sensitive, empathetic, free of jealousy, loves to read and the company of
Pine Tree (the Peacemaker) -- loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, likes to write poetry, not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance.
Poplar Tree (the Uncertainty) -- looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident
goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.
Rowan Tree (the Sensitivity) -- full of charm, cheerful, gifted
without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest,
and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.
Walnut Tree (the Passion) -- unrelenting, strange and full of
contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon,
unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no
flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.
Weeping Willow (the Melancholy) - likes to be stress free, loves
family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic,
loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to
exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others Laugh.
Ima Lime tree !! ^^
made some pwettyfull drawings yesterday ^^ Yay for me !!
One is like really depressing and the other one is pretty and colourfull . I hope I get the chance to draw a lot this summer.
The mermaid found a swimming lad
Picked him for her own
Pressed his body to her body
Laughed, and plunging down;
Forgot in cruel happiness
That even lovers drown...
W. B. Yeats
Waah thats harsh 0.o XD
My ex and I had our first real conversation again . It was fun to talk to him , made me realise about how much I`ve missed him.
Seems like I`m still not over him yet though , He still makes my heart skip two beats and I still feel the same.
I`m just glad we are capable of being friends again ^^ Being friends is enough for me . It really is . Seems weird huh ? But I am happy as the way I am now , I am free . Have the time to think and to do whatever I want whenever I want. I want to feel that freedom a little longer.
So , being friends is okey . As long as we can talk and laugh its fine with me .
Because I`ve been thinking about this for a while and I`m very very bored at this moment I`ll start writing my inner thoughts down in this diary . I don`t have things like secret thoughts (and if I had I wouldn`t write them down over here ^^) and even so , most people won`t even bother to read this thing .
Here comes . "The Love Issue"
Yes , The Love Issue . I don`t know if you do , but I think of it a lot. Even more lately and I`ve been thinking about the whole love concept for some time now. How come you can grow to love one person and not by saying his neighbour who is of the same age . Is it the smell , the looks or something else ? Is it because that person gives you attention or because you have the "feeling " you belong to that person . Is it because we don`t want to be alone , and therefore we talk about the whole love thing over and over again.
That can`t be it though . There are persons you have to love, like your family . You also love your friends , although in a different way then you might love that special person. Everybody has a special person , or let me put it differently ; Everybody NEEDS a special person to cling to. Without other people that love us back , we`d die. I`m not talking about a lover , I`m talking about all sorts of love. Friendship , sisterlike , everything. Just imagine ; if nobody on the whole planet would love you . Not even your family , your so called friends and you wouldn`t be capable of loving anyone but yourself . Would you have a good life ? Or wouldn`t you mind because you wouldn`t know what love is and therefore you don`t miss it ? I wonder ..
I do think that everybody needs at least one person that loves them . Presumably more. I think you need all the kinds of love you could get . That one feeling combines all the emotions a person could possibly have and therefore everybody should feel as much of it as possible. Think about it . If you have never loved you wouldn`t know what Hate feels like . Or grief, sorrow , happiness , delight , lust , anger , apprehancion , doubt . You name it. All those feelings are important , even the bad ones. Actually , no feeling is bad. If you can`t feel sadness then how could you possibly be happy with just feeling delighted ? All the positive feelings make up with the negative ones. Balance you know.
But I`m going very offtopic now , I was talking about love and not about the dozen of other feelings that go with it .
When do you know that you love someone instead of like ? I know it when I feel that feeling in my spine . The feeling that another minute with that person would be the greatest and every second without the worst . I know it when I can have that person around me for a whole day without going nuts But , now I wonder . Is that what we call love or do we call it something completely else. Like insanity for example or obsessive compulsive . Everybody must be capable of feeling love , but I also think that it must be a different feeling for everyone else. It must feel different everytime but even though there must be some things that are the same . Because if there wasn`t we wouldn`t call it love but everyone would call it something else (I would call it "That ball in my stomach that just won`t go away.")
Love is a terrible thing , and a great one . One the first side it can leave us depressed and heartbroken when ended (or when things go wrong ) and on the other side when its good (most of times the beginning and always right before things go wrong ) you`ll feel like a better , stonger and more beautifull person.
There , now I feel like I`ve talked enough about the "Love Issue " Although I didn`t figure out anything but hey , if you are still reading this , that must mean I`ve kept you busy for about ..uurmm..10 minutes if you are a slow reader
This isn`t crap actually , this is what I really think. Or feel.. You can call it that ^^
Some Poem I`ve found that touched my soul.
I'll stop loving you when diamonds never sparkle, and flowers cease to grow
When thunder doesnt echo, and rivers do not flow
When hearts no longer wonder, and hands are never held
When smiles are only memories, and hope is never felt
When trees no longer blossom, and the stars refuse to shine
When autumn has no falling leaves, and winter no longer dies
When time has no more tomorrows, and rainbows have no hue..
Then my dear , I'll stop loving you
I love the children and now I`m sad that I can`t be their teacher forever :P I already know their names and their personalities and I`ve grown fond of them so quickly indeed ^^ There is just one spoiled little brat that I don`t like , but I try to be as friendly to her as I am to others. And there is one little guy that stole my heart instantly. He`s like the most troublesome kid of the whole class but he`s so honest and open that I can`t help but to smile when he`s done something naughty again.
And I really really try to treat them all equally . It is working for so far although I`ve killed the spoiled brat forabout 6 times now in my mind ><
Tomorrow we are all going to swim . The whole school I mean. I`m looking forward to playing with my kids (MY kids..sounds weird ..hmmm:P ) but I hope that there won`t be too much fighting. They seem to constantly fight over small things (like whos gonna sit next to whom in the bus or something) but I think they are so glad to be outside for a while that they won`t make too much of a fuss and just enjoy their swimming time.
I did one stupid thing though , I promised them that I`ll jump from the highest plank >< Damn children with their puppy eyes .
Day two of being a teacher : Succes !!
Being a teacher is very tiring but also lotsa fun :)
All those little kids seem to like me (duuh , they didn`t get the time to hate me yet ) and they even call me "miss"
I never get called Miss . Its always "Hanny" or "Little one" . W00t ! XD Anyways because it is so hot the whole school organised a waterfight. Lotsa fun , lotsa water and offcourse , I was the first one gettin the full blow .
I like kids , but I started to like them a little less after 10 Litres of water splashed into my face -.-
First day of being a teacher : Survived !
Okey let me brag a little.. Here comes.
I have passed Ckv and Bv3 this year both with a 8 out of 10 !!
Go me ! ^^
Also , by monday I will be wished to be called Miss Hanny . I will be teaching some first and second graders by then for points from my own school.
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?
Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.
Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.
Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in
college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.
Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an
occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.
Which of these candidates would be your choice? Decide first... no
peeking, then scroll down for the response.
Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.
And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said
YES, you just killed Beethoven.
Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.
I had a 6 out of 10 for Economics !!
Go meh yay !!!
Oh by the way I drew something yesterday that I`m actually proud of ^^ Its in my house and the only flaw I`ve seen so far is that the head is too big.
But it always is so I think I`m gonna call it my drawing style.
And Bram I`m still crossing my fingers for you ! ^^
There are now three puppies left , some of them died a natural dead. A lot of them didn`t.
Those three are very healthy and so very very cute though ^^ Especially the fattest one , I just melt when I hold it *.*
It has happened , the handicapped puppies have been killed. There were 4 in total.
So sad really , I wasn`t there when it happened , I did not want to see that..
w00t I`ve got a 5.7 out of 10 for my math test!!!
And yes I am satisfied with that because its the first not failing grade for a math test this year.!
*makes a victory dance*
I`m still failing math though. -.-
I just heard that the ones with a handicap will get killed because we don`t have the time to feed them every hour.
That really really does suck.. But it is true we really can`t feed them every hour because we live in seperated houses and we have to go to school and such.
But still..they are so young and helpless...I feel so incredibly sorry for the handicapped ones .
So we`ve got two dogs right. Ones a female of presumably 10 years old (we`ve got her from some lady that died) And one is our own. My sweet little male Pumba.
Well... I didn`t know that Female dog was pregnant , I just thought that she ate well and then this morning I stood up and came downstairs to feed the dogs and I find 4 PUPPIES in her bench.
I thought that she was waaay to old and my doggie still way too young to make eachother pregnant.
Go figure -.-
Meanwhile she`s still in labour and now we have 8. I love the puppies , they are adorable but HOw THE HELL could we be able to raise all of them? Also , some of them have a handicap with their mouth (its called hazelip in dutch) because their daddy (my sweet adorable pumba) has that too.
No ones gonna wanna have a pet with a fucked up mouth .... And I can`t bring myself to killing them.
They are so tiny , vulnerable and cute . I at least want to keep one of them.
So if you live in holland , are dogless and you don`t mind having a cross between a cane corso and a boxer , Please contact me here on elftown . They will be absolutely free , we just want to find a good home for them.
Also I have a lot of time , these puppies are newborn so its gonna take awhile before someone else can take them home.
I didn`t know that dog was even pregnant. Go figure 0.o Eating well huh..pfff.
Top 20 Reasons Why Chocolate is Better Than Sex
20) With chocolate size doesn't matter; it's always good.
19) When you have chocolate it does not keep your neighbors awake.
18) You are never too young or too old for chocolate.
17) You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle.
16) Good chocolate is easy to find.
15) You can have chocolate at any time of the month.
14) Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant.
13) With chocolate there's no need to fake it.
12) You don't get hairs in your mouth with chocolate.
11) You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face slapped.
10) You can have chocolate on top of your desk during working hours without upsetting your coworkers.
9) The word ''commitment'' doesn't scare off chocolate.
8) Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being called nasty names.
7) If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate won't mind.
6) You can have chocolate in front of your mother.
5) You can make chocolate last as long as you want it to.
4) You can safely have chocolate while you are driving.
3) Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.
2) ''If you love me you'll swallow that'' has real meaning with chocolate.
1) You can get chocolate when you want.
50 Fun Things to Do in an Elevator :
1. Make racecar noises when people get on and off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while slapping your forehead and muttering, "Shut up dammit, all of you just SHUT UP!"
4. Whistle the first 7 notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout Cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask, "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer nametags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper, "Ever had a Wet Willy?"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral."
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on."
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back, "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Burp, then say, "Mmmmm..... tasty!"
21. Meow occasionally.
22. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
23. Frown and mutter, "Gotta go, gotta go," then sigh and say, "oops!"
24. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
25. Sing "Mary had a Little Lamb" while continuously pushing buttons.
26. Holler, "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
27. Walk on with a cooler that says "Human Head" on the side.
28. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce, "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a hand puppet and talk to the other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
34. Play the accordion.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say, "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say, "I wonder what all these do?" and then push ALL the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger, "Wanna see wha in muh mouf??"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
46. Carry a blanket a clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it's getting bigger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil fiercely and scream, "BAD TOUCH!"
29 things Girlz want Guyz to know
1. We want to be hugged
2. We want you to show us affection even when people you know are around.
3. We have peverted minds SOMETIMES
4. Don't take us for granted.
5. If you like us, make your move before someone else does.
6.If you don't shave, don't expect us too...EVERYDAY
7. Even though we're perfectly okay with it, don't tell us to kiss our friends to turn you on unless you're willing to do the same.
8. Don't make bets about us, because one of your friends will tell us, if you don't.
9. We don't care how sexy your ex was.
10. We absolutely do not care about how hot you think other girls are even if were not going out with you!!!
11. Even though you almost never are, we'll pretend that you're right sometimes.
12. Its not our job to make all the plans.
13. We understand that size doesn't matter.
14. We're not as shallow as you think we all are.
15. PMS is ALWAYS an excuse.
16. On that note, anything we say or do during that 4 days to a week each month cannot be held against us.
17. Robbie Williams IS hot, so get over it.
18. We like it when you say that you're sorry (even if its not entirely your fault)
19. The excuse "I can't dance" is absolutely unacceptable..
20. Make fun of us...prepare to DIE!
21. The "little things" are really the biggest things
22. No girl just wants to be "your friend with benefits".
23. Don't smoke and expect us to kiss you, its gross beyond words.
24. We're sensitive.
25. When we trip and or fall, throw yourself upon the altar of sacrifice and humiliate yourself to make us feel better.
26. Don't lie to us...ever.
27. If we take the time to write you cute notes, write us back, we really
28. Hold our hand.
29. At least 98% of you guys who are reading this REALLY should take our advise, it'll make your life a lot easier.
Its true..really 0.o
I talked to my teacher and she said that I could handle my assesment in later.
There was a boy
A very strange enchanted boy
They say he wandered very far, very far
Over land and sea
A little shy and sad of eye
But very wise was he
And then one day
One magic day he passed my way
And while we spoke of many things
Fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing you`ll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"
I live by that phrase ^^
I totally screwed up something in my assesment for Bv3
Now I have to start all over again =(