Page name: Christmas Art Competition [Logged in view]
# of watchers: 51
Greetings, and welcome to Elftown's official Christmas Art Competition!
Contest Moderated by the Elftown Council.
Please read the [#RULES] and the [#THEME] before entering!
1. No stolen art.
Images must be created by Elftowners and posted here by the original artist.
2. Tracings and paint-overs are not accepted.
Referencing is fine, but if a large part of the image is referenced, please post the reference picture used along with your submission.
3. Old art allowed.
Old pieces of art are allowed in this contest, provided they have not already been submitted to another official
Elftown Contest. If your art has been submitted to an unofficial contest, then you are still free to enter it here.
4. Each member may submit two (2) entries.
5. All images must be uploaded to Elftown.
To upload your image full-size you can use the feature 'Upload a folder of images' that is shown on your house.
This feature allows you to upload one, multiple images or zip-files in their original size to a wiki page.
Once you click this link you can follow the instructions. See also uploading images
6. Subject matter:
Images that depict graphic violence, pornography or other disturbing actions will not be accepted. Only images that fit the [#theme
] will be allowed.
All media except photography, photomanipulations and animated GIFs, will be accepted. This means you cannot use a photograph or a photomanipulation even for the background.
8. Vote-mongering: Asking people to vote for you is not allowed. You may ask people to vote in the poll in general, but not specifically for you.
9. Queries: If you wish to discuss something about how the contest is run, or the rules, then please use the official contest forum: <forum:Elftown contests>! If you wish to bring up a query about whether a certain entry fits the theme, please speak up before the entries make it to the polls. You can still speak up even after the contest is closed, as long as the polls have not yet gone up yet. Complaints received after the aforementioned will not be considered valid. However, if you wish to query whether an entry is stolen art or breaks any other rules, you may still bring this up after the poll has been made.
It's a Christmas competition! The theme is Christmas, duh!
Deadline:The deadline of this competition is 13/01/14
There will be 1 winner. Winners and participants will receive the following badges:
This Contest is Closed!
The previous years' submissions:
Christmas Art Competitions
Go or return to:
- Elftown Christmas Competitions
- Christmas Photography Competition
- Christmas Poetry Competition
||Show these comments on your site|